Job-Hunting Tools:Search for Jobs
Corporate Job Sites
Order a New Resume
Career Tools:Content Index
Search this Site
Career Categories:Career Networking
Resumes and CVs
Sample Professional Job-Search Resumes for All Job-Seekers in Various Professions and Occupations
No job-seeker should ever be without a strong resume, so we have reproduced a collection of chronological resume samples for professionals and other job-seekers -- free of charge.
We've categorized the more than 90 free resume and cover letter samples for job-seekers as follows:
- Resume Samples to Illustrate Chronological and Chrono-functional Formats
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Management and Human Resources Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Operations Management Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Professionals in Engineering, Science, and Information Technology
- Resume Samples For MBA-Level Professionals
- Resume Samples For Creative Design Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Finance and Investments Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Public Relations Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Training, Organizational Development, and Consulting Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Professionals in Teaching, Association Management, Nonprofits, and Social Services
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Law and Government Professionals
- Executive and Senior-Level Professionals Resumes
- Resume Samples for Former Military in Transition to Civilian Employment
- Real New College Grad Resume and Cover Letter Samples
- Short-Form Resume Sample
- Text Resume Sample
- Resume Addenda Samples
- Sample Resumes and CVs for the Professions
Here are some additional pages that show free professionally-developed resume samples:
- IT Project Managers Resumes
- Project Managers Resumes
- Professional Text Resume Sample for Job-Seekers
We also have a small sample of resume samples for job-seeker Websites:
You also might want to read one or more of these free resume-related articles:
- Avoid These 10 Resume Mistakes
- FAKTSA: An Easy Acronym for Remembering Key Resume Enhancers
- Fundamentals of a Good Chronological Resume
- How to Handle a Gap in Your Job History
- New Grads Must Dig Deeper to Beef Up Skimpy Resumes
- Resume Critique Worksheet
- The Scoop on Resume Length: How Many Pages Should Your Resume Be?
- Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume's Effectiveness
- Ten Easy Ways to Improve Your Resume
And take advantage of all of our free resume resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more!
Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog -- free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets -- including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUMES & COVER LETTERS
Not interested in creating your own resume? Or perhaps not having success with your current resume? Consider hiring the resume and curriculum vitae (CV) experts! In both a timely and cost-effective manner, we can create a resume for you -- whether you're a student, young professional, mid-level career-changer, or executive.
Get a New Resume or CV -- and achieve your career goals. Check out our services and prices today! Go to Job-Winning Resume Writing Services.
Go to Job-Hunting Samples and Examples for Job-Seekers, where you'll find free samples of just about every job-search tool you'll need to be successful.