Job-Hunting Tools:Search for Jobs
Corporate Job Sites
Order a New Resume
Career Tools:Career Job-Hunting Blog
Search this Site
Career Categories:Career Networking
Resumes and CVs
Sample Professional Job-Search Resumes for All Job-Seekers in Various Professions and Occupations
No job-seeker should ever be without a strong resume, so we have reproduced a collection of chronological resume samples for professionals and other job-seekers -- free of charge.
We've categorized the more than 90 free resume and cover letter samples for job-seekers as follows:
- Resume Samples to Illustrate Chronological and Chrono-functional Formats
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Management and Human Resources Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Operations Management Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Professionals in Engineering, Science, and Information Technology
- Resume Samples For MBA-Level Professionals
- Resume Samples For Creative Design Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Finance and Investments Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Public Relations Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Training, Organizational Development, and Consulting Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Professionals in Teaching, Association Management, Nonprofits, and Social Services
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Law and Government Professionals
- Executive and Senior-Level Professionals Resumes
- Resume Samples for Former Military in Transition to Civilian Employment
- Real New College Grad Resume and Cover Letter Samples
- Short-Form Resume Sample
- Text Resume Sample
- Resume Addenda Samples
- Sample Resumes and CVs for the Professions
Here are some additional pages that show free professionally-developed resume samples:
- IT Project Managers Resumes
- Project Managers Resumes
- Professional Text Resume Sample for Job-Seekers
We also have a small sample of resume samples for job-seeker Websites:
You also might want to read one or more of these free resume-related articles:
- Avoid These 10 Resume Mistakes
- FAKTSA: An Easy Acronym for Remembering Key Resume Enhancers
- Fundamentals of a Good Chronological Resume
- How to Handle a Gap in Your Job History
- New Grads Must Dig Deeper to Beef Up Skimpy Resumes
- Resume Critique Worksheet
- The Scoop on Resume Length: How Many Pages Should Your Resume Be?
- Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume's Effectiveness
- Ten Easy Ways to Improve Your Resume
And take advantage of all of our free resume resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more!
Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog -- free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets -- including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
Not interested in creating your own resume? Or perhaps not having success with your current resume? Consider hiring our expert resume and curriculum vitae (CV) partner, Great Resumes Fast.
Whether you're an entry-level, young professional, mid-level career-changer, transitioning veteran, or executive job-seeker, you can order a new resume in confidence... with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, along with a 60-day interview guarantee.
Read our detailed overview of our resume-writing partner... or, if you're ready to place an order, go directly to Great Resumes Fast.
Go to Job-Hunting Samples and Examples for Job-Seekers, where you'll find free samples of just about every job-search tool you'll need to be successful.