No job-seeker should ever be without a strong resume, so we have reproduced a collection of chronological resume samples for professionals and other job-seekers — free of charge.
Remember to also try our Free Resume Maker to help you build a quality resume.
We’ve categorized the more than 90 free resume and cover letter samples for job-seekers as follows:
- Resume Templates
- Resume Examples
- Free Resume Samples
- Resume Samples to Illustrate Chronological and Chrono-functional Formats
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Management and Human Resources Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Operations Management Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Professionals in Engineering, Science, and Information Technology
- Resume Samples For MBA-Level Professionals
- Resume Samples For Creative Design Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Finance and Investments Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Public Relations Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Training, Organizational Development, and Consulting Professionals
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Professionals in Teaching, Association Management, Nonprofits, and Social Services
- Resume and Cover Letter Samples For Law and Government Professionals
- Executive and Senior-Level Professionals Resumes
- Resume Samples for Former Military in Transition to Civilian Employment
- Real New College Grad Resume and Cover Letter Samples
- Short-Form Resume Sample
- Text Resume Sample
- Resume Addenda Samples
- Sample Resumes and CVs for the Professions
Here are some additional pages that show free professionally-developed resume samples:
- IT Project Managers Resumes
- Project Managers Resumes
- Professional Text Resume Sample for Job-Seekers
We also have a small sample of resume samples for job-seeker Websites:
You also might want to read one or more of these free resume-related articles:
- Avoid These 10 Resume Mistakes
- FAKTSA: An Easy Acronym for Remembering Key Resume Enhancers
- Fundamentals of a Good Chronological Resume
- How to Handle a Gap in Your Job History
- New Grads Must Dig Deeper to Beef Up Skimpy Resumes
- Resume Critique Worksheet
- The Scoop on Resume Length: How Many Pages Should Your Resume Be?
- Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume’s Effectiveness
- Ten Easy Ways to Improve Your Resume
And take advantage of all of our free resume resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more!
Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog — free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets — including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out.
We’ll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume.
We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE!
Go to Job-Hunting Samples and Examples for Job-Seekers, where you’ll find free samples of just about every job-search tool you’ll need to be successful.