Real jobs for college graduates who major in international business.
Note: This section of Quintessential Careers is an outgrowth of founder Dr. Randall Hansen’s book, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Choosing a College Major Buy a copy today!
Explore your career choices in this section of Quintessential Careers, which provides you with real job titles and careers that correspond with specific college majors. While your degree is important, so too is what you major in while in college.
Job titles for graduates with international busienss degrees:
- Bilingual Educator
- Business Analyst
- Compensation/Benefits Administrator
- Corporate Trainer
- Currency Dealer
- Customs Broker
- Customs Inspector
- Export Sales Representative
- Foreign Affairs Specialist
- Foreign Exchange Worker
- Foreign Service Officer
- Foreign Trade Consultant/Specialist
- Global Sourcing (Procurement) Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Import/Export Administrator/Specialist
- International Account Representative
- International Appraiser
- International Bank Manager
- International Business Development Manager
- International Buyer
- International Commodities Trader
- International Consultant
- International Economist
- International Finance Officer
- International Finance Writer
- International Financial Analyst
- International Job Analyst
- International Loan Officer
- International Marketing Specialist
- International Media Planner
- International Product/Brand Manager
- International Purchasing Agent
- International Real Estate Broker/Agent
- International Tax Accountant
- International Sales Analyst
- International Stock Broker
- International Trade Specialist
- International Travel Agent
- Job Analyst
- Management Specialist
- Marketing Representative
- Research Analyst
- Retail Manager
Your next step?
Majors home page: Return to the main page of What Can I do With a Major in…?
Enhance your career! Take advantage of all of our expert free career development advice, tools, and resources — including career assessments and career exploration — in our Career Resources Toolkit for Job-Seekers.
Dr. Randall S. Hansen is founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles. He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Finally, Dr. Hansen is also an educator, having taught at the college level for more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall(at)quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.