Job-Hunting Tools:Search for Jobs
Corporate Job Sites
Order a New Resume
Career Tools:Content Index
Search this Site
Career Categories:Career Networking
Resumes and CVs
All About Quintessential Careers:
For More Than 17 Years... The Web's Most Empowering and Comprehensive Career Development Site
Discover everything you ever wanted to know about Quintessential Careers, the most comprehensive and empowering career development site.
We're the leader in career and job-search advice! Your job search starts here.
Our Mission: To provide the content, tools, and motivation to empower people to achieve their educational goals, find their true career passion, obtain their ideal job, and be successful at their work.
Quintessential Careers is the ultimate career, job, and college site, offering comprehensive free expert career and job-hunting advice (through articles, tools, tips, samples, and tutorials), as well as serving as a directory of links to all the best job sites. Special sections for teens, college students, and all other job-seekers (by industry, geography, and job-seeker type) make this site a comprehensive resource for all.
Now in our 18th year and with more than 5,200 pages of career and job-hunting content, your job search starts here! Let us empower your success! Read more about the benefits of using this site!
Our brand promise to you: Quintessential Careers: Your career site. Today. Tomorrow. Always.
Delivering High-Quality Content: Quintessential Careers publishes more on-target career and job-search information, provides more links to the best job sites, and helps all job-seekers learn the craft of job-hunting and career development. And with our job-search portal, we now give job-seekers and employers yet another way to connect and find each other. Finally, our college, graduate school, and distance learning resources are also comprehensive and superior.
Our History: Launched in November 1996... Read the compelling story of Quintessential Careers.
- Quintessential Careers consistently delivers a record number of site visitors, typically with more than 4 million page impressions from about 1.2 million unique visitors. We deliver results to job-seekers, career-changer, students, career counselors -- to all our visitors! Learn more.
- Quintessential Careers is one of the most popular career site on the Web, and the most popular career site for teens on the Web.
- Thousands of college career centers, businesses, governments, and organizations link to one or more pages of Quintessential Careers, making it one of the most "linked-to" career sites on the Web!
- We've received more than 100 awards and honors, been recognized in numerous career books and magazines, and welcomed the praises of career counselors, job-seekers, and employers. Learn more.
- An online resource since 1996, Quintessential Careers and founder Dr. Randall Hansen are regularly recognized for pioneering and trailblazing activities in helping millions of students and job-seekers find career direction and new job opportunities. Learn more.
Featured Testimonial: Debra Feldman of JobWhiz.com writes: "Quintcareers is the first place to start a job search. It provides essential direction to finding opportunities categorized by industry, location, job seeker characteristics and other factors key to whittling down the enormous quantity of data available to job seekers using the Internet." Read other visitor testimonials.
Location: Originally based in DeLand, FL, the Quintessential Careers team is now headquartered in beautiful Kettle Falls, WA.
Interested in learning even more about Quintessential Careers?
Everything you ever wanted to know about Quintessential Careers can be found in the links below. We invite you to learn more about the benefits of using this site, about our history, about the management team, and about all the honors and awards we've received.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.