Specific certifications and certification providers in the automotive industry
Be sure to read our article, Certifiably Empowering: Hot Fields in Which Certification May Boost Your Career to learn more about the power of certifications and your career.
Among the certifications offered in the automotive industry:
- ASE Certified Automobile Technician
- ASE Certified Undercar Specialist
- ASE Certified Advanced Engine Performance Specialist
- ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Truck Technicians
- ASE Certified Truck Equipment Installation & Repair Technician
- ASE Certified Med/Hvy Vehicle Electronic Diesel Engine Diagnosis
- Specialist ASE Certified Collision Repair/Refinish Technician
- ASE Certified Estimator
- ASE Certified Engine Machinists
- ASE Certified Compressed Natural Gas Technician
- ASE Certified School Bus Technician
- ASE Certified Service Consultants
- ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician
- ASE Master Certified Truck Technician
- ASE Master Certified Collision Repair/Refinish Technician
- ASE Master Certified Engine Machinists (MM)
- ASE Master Certified School Bus Technician
- ASE Master Certified Master Truck Equipment Technician
Note: To organizations who issue certifications or offer certification training programs: If you’d like to be added to this page, please send the name of your organization, list of the certifications you offer, and URL (required) for your Website to kathy(at)quintcareers.com. The listing is free, but you must have a Website to participate.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.